Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Brim LLC without revealing any personal information. However, Brim LLC needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, services, register for an affiliate account, receive Brim LLC newsletter, or use certain Brim LLC services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Brim LLC will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Brim LLC automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Brim LLC may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Brim LLC does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Brim LLC may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Brim LLC to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Brim LLC may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Brim LLC;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Brim LLC. If you have provided personal information to Brim LLC and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Brim LLC information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Brim LLC uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Brim LLC retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Brim LLC may at any time, without notice to you and at its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Brim LLC websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions